The school counselors and psychologist are available to support students and families with mental health questions or concerns. If you have questions or are facing challenging times, don't hesitate to call or stop in by for support. Your school counselors can be your first stop when concerns arise.
365体育官网If you prefer to meet with someone outside of the school setting, here is a list of located in Princeton and the surrounding area.
Crisis Information--If it is a life-threatening situation:
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call 911 or the emergency number of your local police.
- If someone you know is suicidal, get help immediately and stay with the person until her or she gets help.
Suicide Prevention Resources:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). This is a confidential source of help available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and staffed by trained phone counselors.
- SAVE: Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- To cope with grief after a suicide
Community Mental Health and Social Service Organizations & Ministerial Support:
- Lighthouse Child and Family Services
- Mille Lacs County Community and Veteran Services
- Contact Number: 320-983-8202
- Sherburne County Health and Human Services
- Contact Number: 763-765-4000
- Isanti County Family Services
- Contact Number: 763-689-1711
- Family Ties
- Social Worker
- Contact Number: 763-389-6178
Online resources for students and families:
- Grief: Helping Children Cope With Loss, Death and Grief (PDF)
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- United Way 2-1-1 is a free and confidential community helpline that helps people access information they need to navigate the complex array of human services.
- Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-543-7709
- : Same Day, Emergency Appointments
- Mille Lacs County Children's Mental Health Crisis Services:
- Canvas Health:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Text "Life" to 61222
- Veteran's Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- Four County Crisis Response Team: 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008